Build brand awareness by supporting the Royal Cheshire County Show for its 185th year!
The Royal Cheshire County Show is one of the North West’s premier outdoor events and the largest county show in the region. A celebration of farming and rural life, the Show attracts over 80,000 people from Cheshire and beyond over the two days of the event.
We offer multiple types of sponsorships to suit your needs and budget, including bespoke packages which deliver on your commercial objectives. Given its tremendous success, the Show is seen as an attractive opportunity which can deliver high quality benefits such as:
- Your brand/business represented at the Royal Cheshire County Show with potential exposure to over 80,000 people
- Building brand awareness through associations, including a presence on the Show’s website
- Gaining exposure to recruit new customers
- Providing the ultimate platform to launch a new product/service
- Elevating your brand from its competition
- Networking with other sponsors, press and local businesses
With limited sections of the Show available to sponsor, take a look at our Showground map to decide which area of the show would be most suited to your business. Packages range from sponsoring complete sections of the Show such as Makers Market, Members Area and Light Horses, to Class sponsorship within the many sections of the Show.
Our Current Sponsors
- Music Bowl & Bandstand – Cheshire East CC
- Members’ Food – Mosaic
- Main Ring – Mangoletsi
- Food Live Theatre – Robert’s Bakery
- Shire Horses – Robinsons Brewery
- Village Green – Freemans
- Agri Centre – Bidlea Dairy
- Cattle – Chester’s Dee Radio & Cheshire’s Silk Radio
- Show Programme – Cheshire Life
- Marketing & PR – Bella Design & Marketing
- Road Signage – Scottish Power Energy Networks
- Showground Plan – Fisher German
- Countryside live – Nikwax
Available to Sponsor
- Car Parking Areas
- Members’ Area
- Light Horses
- Poultry & Eggs
- Makers Market
- Classic & Vintage Cars
Whether you are a new or seasoned sponsor, we would love to hear from you. For an initial conversation about our sponsorship opportunities, please contact our Show Director Rob Davenport on 01565 650200 or fill out the enquiry form on the contact page of this website.